- Love Icon Show, Spark Arts, San Francisco July 28-30, 2017
- Studio Show, Pomona Art Colony, September 2005.
- “Night of the Living Dead,” W. Keith and Janet Kellogg University Art Gallery, Cal Poly Pomona, Pomona, CA. October 31, 1995 (Installation – Featured Exhibiting Artist)
- “Schizophrenia,” Galeria Otra Vez, Self-Help Graphics, Los Angeles, CA. December 1992 (Exhibiting Artist with Yolanda Gonzalez and Curator)
- “Day of the Dead: 20th Anniversary Exhibit, Galeria Otra Vez, Self-Help Graphics, Los Angeles, CA. November 1992. (Group Show)
- “Ars Erotica,” Ventana Gallery, Los Angeles, CA. 1992 (Group Show)
- “Electric Avenue,” Museum of Modern Art, Los Angeles, CA. April 26-August 25, 1990 (Group Show)
- “Still Life in Motion,” Museum of Modern Art, Los Angeles, CA. February 1- May 25, 1991(Group Show)
- “Day of the Dead,” Caminos de Libertad Studio, Monrovia, CA. November 1, 1988 (Exhibiting Artist and Curator; group show featured art of Cuban Refugees along with Community Artists)
- Designed and implemented two adjunctive art therapy programs:
- Art Instructor/Program Manager: National Institute of Mental Health, Cuban Resettlement Program, Pomona, CA 1985-1991 (Cuban Refugees, Multiple Diagnosis)
- Designer / Program Director of Multidisciplinary Art Therapy Program, The Sycamores, Altadena, CA 2000-2003 (Severely Abused Children, Multiple Diagnosis)
- Senior Horticulturist and Resident Artist, January 1995 to October 1997, Land Lab, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona.
- Co-Founder (with Yolanda Gonzalez) and Builder of MA Art Gallery, East Los Angeles, CA 1992
- Volunteer Art Instructor: Free Arts for Abused Children, Los Angeles, CA 1990-1991